No doubt about it, MyConferenceTime.com is great for scheduling parent-teacher conferences. But FislerData really likes when teachers get creative and come up with new uses for MyConferenceTime.com. We have seen it get used for a wide range of other activities including
- administrators scheduling pre- and post-observation meetings.
- organizing in-service activities for professional development.
- scheduling advising appointments (K-12 as well as collegiate level).
- scheduling athletic physicals.
- classroom volunteers (helpful with parents coming in for parties or to assist with activities).
The good news is, it’s flexible enough to handle all of these situations. Can you think of more uses? Let us know in the comments section below.