If your school has used MyConferenceTime in the past, you don’t have to worry about adding all of your staff members again. But there are a few things you’ll need to do.
- If you are conducting conferences virtually, read our virtual conferences FAQs.
- Make staff updates
Delete staff accounts that belong to employees who are no longer at your school.
- Edit existing staff information. Examples: a teacher changed his/her name or email address; a teacher changed rooms or grade levels.
- Optional: add virtual conference information for staff members
- Run the Conference Setup Wizard.
- Change the “main comment” on the intro page if necessary.
- Adjust any of the advanced settings. Be sure your settings include the correct time zone.
- Run the Readiness Checker to verify that you’re ready. This can be found in the Summaries menu when you’re logged in as an admin:
Summaries -> Ready for Conferences
Need help? Feel free to contact us.