If your school has used MyConferenceTime in the past, you don’t have to worry about adding all of your staff members again. But there are a few things you’ll need to do.
- Make staff updates:
Delete staff accounts that belong to staff members who are no longer at your school.
- Edit existing staff information. Examples: a teacher changed his/her name or email address; a teacher changed rooms or grade levels.
- Optional: add virtual conference information for staff members
- If you are conducting conferences virtually, read our virtual conferences FAQs.
- If virtual conference information is attached to staff information (here’s how to check), check if the virtual conference data is up-to-date. If it isn’t, clear the old virtual information then add new virtual information by either adding it yourself or sending us a spreadsheet.
- If virtual conference information is attached to schedules you previously used, you don’t need to update virtual conference information because you’ll create new schedules in the next step.
- Run the Conference Setup Wizard.
- Change the “main comment” on the intro page if necessary.
- Adjust any of the advanced settings. Be sure your settings include the correct time zone.
- Run the Readiness Checker to verify that you’re ready. This can be found in the Summaries menu when you’re logged in as an admin:
Summaries -> Ready for Conferences
Need help? Feel free to contact us.